Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Fly Royal Air Maroc

Fly Royal Air Maroc

Old Jul 6, 19, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Fly Royal Air Maroc

Ive read a lot of negative reviews about lost luggage (I never check, unexplained delays etc but has anyone flown Royal Air Maroc lately that had a different experience? Is it really that bad? I know they are under Qatar and formed under one of the major airline programs but Iím not interested in hearing all of that.
thinking about using them to fly from Casablanca to Accra (5 hours) vs TAP = 8-16 hours = 2 planes. Just recent 2019 experiences please,
Old Jul 6, 19, 10:26 am

Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
They're fine, but don't expect much. Relatively new planes (though the interiors aren't great, mediocre service average airport in CMN). TP isn't much better IMHO. Average, nothing to write home experience.
Old Jul 6, 19, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Palal View Post
They're fine, but don't expect much. Relatively new planes (though the interiors aren't great, mediocre service average airport in CMN). TP isn't much better IMHO. Average, nothing to write home experience.

thanks for for such a quick response.
Old Jul 7, 19, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Mandarin Oriental Contributor BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
In my experience they are excellent in business class. Better than any euro airline, with the qualifier that I haven't flown lately. And in eco from Paris they served hot chicken. I'm a big fan. I would expect them to get even better with OW, but we'll see.
Old Jul 7, 19, 3:48 am

Programs: A3*G, EY Silver
I was also impressed by their J soft product (but that was late 2017)
Old Jul 7, 19, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
In my experience they are excellent in business class. Better than any euro airline, with the qualifier that I haven't flown lately. And in eco from Paris they served hot chicken. I'm a big fan. I would expect them to get even better with OW, but we'll see.

thanks for this info.

Search this Thread