Reload this Page >

Future Africa Trip Advice

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Future Africa Trip Advice

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 11:30 am

We are departing in February and are doing the Garden route the off to Singita Boulders in Kruger area, from there we fly to Vic Falls then back to Johannesburg for flight home. Wished we could have fit in beach time but cost and time were not on our side.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by gbenrus25
Second that. I have friends from Botswana and they just did a safari in Bots and loved it. New item on my list also.
Third that.

We visited Kruger, Sabi Sands, Vic Falls, Chobe, and the Okavango and would highly recommend both South Africa and Botswana. Kruger, Chobe, and the Okavango all feel very different from each other. We used Wild Wings Safaris to organize it all, and HIGHLY recommend them. We were exceedingly satisfied with their service for our 16-day safari.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.