Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Cape Town restaurant suggestions for group of 16

Old Oct 10, 18, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Myself and 15 of my closest friends are traveling to South Africa from 11/15-11-26. Iím responsible for a dinner on Wednesday night in cape town and was looking for some suggestions.

We are easy goin and love having dinner at upbeat and fun spots. We enjoy drinking and eating so would love a fun place to visit with a group that large. Any suggestions for fun spots/great food/great scenery would be very much appreciated. But the better the food, the better the tome in my opinion.

Thanks
Old Oct 11, 18, 12:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Myself and 15 of my closest friends are traveling to South Africa from 11/15-11-26. Iím responsible for a dinner on Wednesday night in cape town and was looking for some suggestions.

We are easy goin and love having dinner at upbeat and fun spots. We enjoy drinking and eating so would love a fun place to visit with a group that large. Any suggestions for fun spots/great food/great scenery would be very much appreciated. But the better the food, the better the tome in my opinion.

Thanks
My wife and I had plenty to eat and drink at Quay Four which is on the V&A Waterfront. Lively music, good atmosphere (especially for a large group), and decent food - might be good option for you.
Old Oct 11, 18, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I tracked this thread just to identify where to avoid!!

But I would agree that the V&A offers places where no fluffy animals or older oeople are likely to be impacted! Hope you have a great evening!
Old Oct 15, 18, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dantorsiello View Post
My wife and I had plenty to eat and drink at Quay Four which is on the V&A Waterfront. Lively music, good atmosphere (especially for a large group), and decent food - might be good option for you.
thanks for the tip

Search this Thread