Wiki Posts
Search

ADD tour guide for 5 hours?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso TA, UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Platinum
ADD tour guide for 5 hours?

Hi all, I have a layover at ADD for five hours (630am arrival, 1130am departure) and was wondering if I have time to visit some local sites? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? Will be two women traveling together.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by bluegatorade
Hi all, I have a layover at ADD for five hours (630am arrival, 1130am departure) and was wondering if I have time to visit some local sites? Can anyone recommend a tour guide? Will be two women traveling together.
I would suggest Birhanemeskel Tilaye (you can google his name). We enjoyed him as our tour guide a couple of times and would recommend him. His email and contact number are in the link below.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...-Ethiopia.html
Old Jul 1, 2018, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso TA, UA 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by vitaminJ

I would suggest Birhanemeskel Tilaye (you can google his name). We enjoyed him as our tour guide a couple of times and would recommend him. His email and contact number are in the link below.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...-Ethiopia.html
Interesting... most reviews are from the same day, and the two that are not are two days apart. Also no one speaks good English...
Old Jul 1, 2018, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by bluegatorade
Interesting... most reviews are from the same day, and the two that are not are two days apart. Also no one speaks good English...
I didn’t even read the reviews just sent link for info. I can personally vouch for how good of a guide he was but that’s just me.
vbnet likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.