Search

Left luggage facilities in Accra?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Virgin Red
Left luggage facilities in Accra?

Hi,

We fly from Tamale landing at Accra around 3pm on Friday. We then have several hours to see the city before the BA flight to London that night. In order of preference, do you know if we can do any of the following?

1) interline our bags all the way to London before our AWA flight from Tamale
2) early check in 6 or 7 hours before our BA flight
3) are there facilities to leave our luggage at Accra airport?

Thanks
Old May 24, 2018, 9:45 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
[can't leave DonXX with the final rather unhelpful words...]

1. Don't know, but I doubt it. And I'm not sure that I'd trust it to happen even if they did say they could do it.
2. Not sure what time the BA counter opens, but I was there last week around 16:30 and they certainly weren't open then, so I'm guessing three hours before departure.
3. Once again, don't know. I had success last week leaving a bag at the Holiday Inn office in arrivals, but I had a reservation for the following night, and I've been a few times. Very ymmv, I'm afraid.

So that's 3x don't know answers - maybe I should have left DonXX with the final words after all...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.