Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Deals to JRO

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Business Deals to JRO

Family of 3 looking to fly from LAX (or SAN) into JRO - we need to be in JRO by 8/18 at the latest and can leave JRO on 8/29 at the earliest - could stay 1-2 days longer
Would love to find some cheap business deals on reputable airlines (Emirates etc.)

Have looked around and can't seem to find anything below $5K per person - any site/tool I should be using or any better fare out there?

Thanks!

M

Last edited by finkel98; Apr 11, 2018 at 6:26 am Reason: typos
Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:11 am

Programs: ShebaMiles Blue, Skywards Blue
Have you tried ET ? They fly 4x times weekly to LAX so maybe not on the exact dates you'd like but they tend to be a cheaper option and they fly directly into JRO unlike EK
Old Apr 17, 2018, 9:43 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by ET359
Have you tried ET ? They fly 4x times weekly to LAX so maybe not on the exact dates you'd like but they tend to be a cheaper option and they fly directly into JRO unlike EK
This is a solid suggestion. I used flights.google.com. ET via DUB prices at $3808 RT from LAX. SAN pricing is much higher.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 11:31 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
This is a solid suggestion. I used flights.google.com. ET via DUB prices at $3808 RT from LAX. SAN pricing is much higher.
From what I see the ET prices always jump when there is a code share connecting flight. Might be cheaper to buy a separate UA ticket (SAN-LAX) and get your bags checked through to JRO at SAN.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: ShebaMiles Blue, Skywards Blue
Also, connecting at LAX from UA to ET is very convenient since ET departs from Terminal 6 !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.