Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fast track VIP in ADD

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2024, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Fast track VIP in ADD

Does anyone know if there is a fast track vip service in ADD?

I’ll be flying business into the country, but then connecting to a domestic flight.

Trying to avoid the mad rush to board and security lines if possible.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by TravelPorcupine
Does anyone know if there is a fast track vip service in ADD?

I’ll be flying business into the country, but then connecting to a domestic flight.

Trying to avoid the mad rush to board and security lines if possible.
Yes, there is a new VIP terminal open in Addis Ababa that provides high quality VIP protocol service, but I'm not sure it is available to the general public. In any case, there is a mandatory security check even at that Terminal unless you are a visiting Head of State. If so, your local Ambassador can make the necessary arrangements to exempt you.
Swanhunter likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Yes, there is a new VIP terminal open in Addis Ababa that provides high quality VIP protocol service, but I'm not sure it is available to the general public. In any case, there is a mandatory security check even at that Terminal unless you are a visiting Head of State. If so, your local Ambassador can make the necessary arrangements to exempt you.
I’d hope if I was a visiting head of state I wouldn’t have to be posting here

Security isn’t an issue. I’m trying to fast track any security or immigration lines upon arrival and departure.
uanj likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by TravelPorcupine
Security isn’t an issue. I’m trying to fast track any security or immigration lines upon arrival and departure.
The Gold Track lines are available for Business Class and Star Gold passengers which bypasses 90% of the queue.
uanj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.