Wiki Posts
Search

Victoria Falls

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, IHG
Victoria Falls

Folks, I am in the process of putting a trip together for my family to visit South Africa. We wish to plan a side trip to Victoria Falls. I distinctly remember someone having gone there and returned on the same day, and posting about it right in this Trip Reports forum. However, I have been unable to find that specific thread even though I've spent a few hours already searching for it (I am not too good at searching - even on Google, my searches hardly get anywhere close to the amount of hits that DW does, for instance!). I would really appreciate it if someone else remembers that trip report and points me to it.

PS: Moderators, my apologies for posting this in the Trip Reports, but once I get my answer, feel free to delete this thread.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:02 pm

Programs: BA gold UA MM
Was this what you were after?

Our African Safari (s)

if you do an advanced search- put Victoria Falls in the top left and specify trip reports that might help. The other thing is to list posts
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, IHG
Originally Posted by Weez
Was this what you were after?

Our African Safari (s)

if you do an advanced search- put Victoria Falls in the top left and specify trip reports that might help. The other thing is to list posts
Thanks for your reply, but no, that was not the one I was looking for.

I did do two separate searches - first, on the top right corner of the main forum page, then once more on the search box drop down (don't know if they are the same or not, but either way I didn't get the one I was looking for).

Let me elaborate: this was a single person on his trip, who IIRC originally did not have a plan to visit Victoria Falls (or maybe he did). He took a flight to Victoria Falls then returned the same day on a different flight. (No, we're not planning to do the same, but I was just wanting to go back and read his specific account on what he did and what he - intentionally - missed).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.