Search

Rwanda starting Visa On Arrival from 01/01/18

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, Diamond Club
Thumbs up Rwanda starting Visa On Arrival from 01/01/18

Great news for those who don't like to plan too much

This VOA will be granted to ALL travellers, with no exception, at Kigali airport or at land borders.

Single entry visa costs USD 30 for a 30 day period.
EAC visa USD100, I will check this week if this applies also to that one.

Rwanda has announced a new visa regime that allows travellers from across the world to be issued a 30-day visa on arrival in Kigali, beginning January 1, 2018.
Citizens of Benin, Central African Republic, Chad, Ghana, Guinea, Indonesia, Haiti, Senegal, Seychelles and Sao Tome and Principe will be getting their visas free of charge on a reciprocal basis, with immediate effect.

This is in addition to Democratic Republic of Congo, EAC countries, Mauritius, Philippines, and Singapore, whose citizens will not be paying for visas.
Also to take immediate effect is the visa waiver for holders of diplomatic and service passports from Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, India, Israel, Morocco and Turkey.
Source:
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/busi...v5i/index.html

Last edited by flying_blue_white_red; Nov 19, 2017 at 9:44 am
Old Nov 20, 2017, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
This VOA will be granted to ALL travellers, with no exception, at Kigali airport or at land borders.
Not quite true. Those traveling on stateless travel documents (such as 1954 convention documents) are not eligible for this as per initial communique.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue, Diamond Club
Thanks for the correction and precision B747-437B

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.