Reload this Page >

Positioning from Asia to nbo

Old Oct 23, 17, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK - Gold, Kris - Gold, QFF - Points

Hi all
Travelling from sin to nbo next year. Wondering if anyone has stumbled across an Asian carrier who flies direct to nbo?

I've seen that if I position bkk I can get Kenya air direct but I've heard that airline is awful. Any ideas appreciated.

Sin-add-nbo rt isn't a bad option. Just looking at what else is around
Old Oct 23, 17, 6:01 am

I wouldn't call KQ an awful airline, at the very least you are guaranteed to have a lie-flat seat which I think is a gamble with ET.
Otherwise alternative options could be with ME3 airlines, or via CAN (China Southern)/JNB (SQ+SAA).
Old Oct 31, 17, 12:49 am

Programs: UA 1K
KQ is definitely not an "awful" airline. BKK is out of your way. ET one-stop via ADD or ME3 are definitely your best options in terms of schedule.
Old Nov 1, 17, 2:15 am

Programs: QR Platinum
When you compare KQ to EY/EK/QR it is not a great airline. In terms of fares and connectivity the ME3 carriers will offer you the better fares and timings, plus comfort.
Old Nov 1, 17, 11:38 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
What class of service are you looking for?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jomo_K...tional_Airport shows which airlines fly into NBO and from where.

KQ via BKK would be the simplest.
CZ via CAN isn't bad either and KQ also flies from CAN. As are many inter airline options.
Flights via the ME3+Saudia & Oman Air are 1 stop options.

Search this Thread