Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Best Places to eat in Tunis

Best Places to eat in Tunis

Old Jun 3, 17, 4:50 am
Original Poster

Smile Best Places to eat in Tunis

I have been to Tunis many times now and I'm currently there for a business trip.
One thing I noticed is that most of the food is simply inedible and don't get me started on the cheese that they have (other than ricotta that's actually good)
Has anyone been to an actually good restaurant in Tunis? Or a pizzeria with decent pizza?
Old Jun 3, 17, 8:36 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AS MVP, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Starbux Gold, Nexus
Chez Slah was fantastic but on the expensive side for Tunis. Watch your final bill, the prices were inflated but I didn't want to spoil the atmosphere of many locals that were eating there.

My hotel recommended Café Bar Restaurant L'orient and the fish dinner was very good and the prices were reasonable.

The only pizza I had was in Sidi-Bou-Said, at Pizza Positano, a delicious wood fired pizza and even my hands were black after consuming it!

My best Tunisian meal was in the Sousse Medina, at Restaurant Café Seles. The fish was grilled to perfection with a wonderful salad and the roof top view was amazing! I was there in April 2017 and as you said, I also struggled to find a decent meal.
Old Jun 7, 17, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Thank you! I will check all of them for sure I would love a decent meal here

Search this Thread
Search Engine: