Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Mozambique Visa Question

Mozambique Visa Question

Old Oct 22, 2015, 4:50 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
bumping to check that there is still no problem with VoA at Maputo, as the travel advice from FCO etc is still to get one in advance.

[I have got VoAs previously, but not for 18 months or so]
Old Oct 29, 2015, 9:47 am

This may not be timely info, but there definitely was a VOA desk in the arrivals hall at MPM four days ago. Can't verify whether VOAs were being issued, though, as I had a pre-arrival visa and was trying to beat the crowd to the immigration desks.
Old Nov 15, 2015, 3:04 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
bumping to check that there is still no problem with VoA at Maputo, as the travel advice from FCO etc is still to get one in advance.

[I have got VoAs previously, but not for 18 months or so]
I will have a look next week. I have a pre-arrival visa as was advised to do so, but is only a single entry, but I am now going in at the beginning of the week, leaving and then plan to re-enter a few days later using VOA.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 10:04 pm

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
Tourist visa is ok for VOA. $98 total. Fairly quick and painless - apart from the wallet extraction.
Business visa should be obtained in advance, so don't turn up in a suit expecting a tourist visa...
Note: I have UK passports.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 3:29 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by Beano HK
Tourist visa is ok for VOA. $98 total. Fairly quick and painless - apart from the wallet extraction.
Business visa should be obtained in advance, so don't turn up in a suit expecting a tourist visa...
Note: I have UK passports.
Thanks. I don't remember the VoA being that expensive (iirc it was the standard African $50 last year) so good to know that too.

And don't worry, no suits here!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.