Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Lagos layover anyone with recent experience?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lagos layover anyone with recent experience?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2022, 12:45 pm
A4K

Programs: N/A
Hello,

Bumping an old thread, but considering booking a transit through LOS (JNB-LOS-IAD).

Has anything changed with the process? Has it improved at all?

Also, would a PCR test be needed to transit? There is nothing online about transit passengers from the government
Old Feb 24, 2022, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by A4K
Has anything changed with the process? Has it improved at all?
No real change. Just make sure you do not go down the stairway of no return regardless of what security tries to tell you or force you to do, because once you are down there and you don't have a visa there are no good outcomes. It is a very simple transit provided you stay on the departures concourse.
Boraxo and StartinSanDiego like this.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
One more note - I have never found anything edible in any of the airport lounges. So I would recommend you visit the Heineken bar/lounge if you are looking for solid food. Very good and I think they take credit cards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.