Wiki Posts
Search

KGL Layover - Transit Visa?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2013, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN
KGL Layover - Transit Visa?

I'm evaluating an itinerary that would involve changing planes between two international flights at Kigali in Rwanda. (RwandAir -> RwandAir).

Has anyone been through KGL? With a stopover of a couple hours, would this require any paperwork for transit visas? Would we ever enter Rwanda, or can we do that transit without entering Rwanda?
Old Jun 21, 2013, 6:53 pm
Suspended

Enter your information here: http://www.staralliance.com/en/servi...sa-and-health/
Old Jun 23, 2013, 8:16 am

Programs: Delta DM, *A Plat
Originally Posted by Oeste
I'm evaluating an itinerary that would involve changing planes between two international flights at Kigali in Rwanda. (RwandAir -> RwandAir).

Has anyone been through KGL? With a stopover of a couple hours, would this require any paperwork for transit visas? Would we ever enter Rwanda, or can we do that transit without entering Rwanda?
If you are a US citizen you don't need a visa to enter Rwanda, so if you have time between connections you can visit the city. There is not much to do at the airport so I would advise spending as little time there as possible. Nyarutarama is 10 minutes from the airport and Kiyovu is another 10 or 15.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.