Wiki Posts
Search

Booking a hotel in Accra-help please

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2011, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Booking a hotel in Accra-help please

Does anyone know the cheapest way to book a hotel in Accra. I need to make a reservation for 3 nights at La Palm and I am looking for the best rates.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by smitty06
Does anyone know the cheapest way to book a hotel in Accra. I need to make a reservation for 3 nights at La Palm and I am looking for the best rates.
Try going here.

http://www.gbhghana.net/la-palm

There isn't really a good way to get cheap rate hotels here.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 8:45 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
If La Palm falls through, don't stay at Blue Royal. It's bad. Paloma Hotel was OK.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by jphripjah
If La Palm falls through, don't stay at Blue Royal. It's bad. Paloma Hotel was OK.
Paloma rooms are OK - nothing great. But it has a good outside restaurant/bar with friendly service and you are in the centre of town if you're on business. No pool, though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.