Impressions of Aer Lingus

Old Mar 12, 2000, 7:27 am
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Impressions of Aer Lingus

COuld someone prepare me for what I can expect on Air Lingis service: LHR-DUB? THank you in advance for your help!

I have to extend my business trip in London one day I had to get off British Midland. They refused to refund the ticket.

And since B-M was booked, I coul donly get on Air Lingis and eat the B-M ticket (It tastes like a stale English tea biscuit.)

Old Mar 12, 2000, 12:27 pm
Original Member

Catman --

Nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about. I did the same run two years ago. Very prompt, efficient and ontime. The flight is an hour (if that). They did not preassign seats. I think you can get seat assignments day of.

I signed up for TAB and got some bonus points (which they still offer). Granted, they will probably either expite untilized or will transfer some Diners Club points to round out the account. They also now have a FF arrangement with American and you should be able to earn American miles.

The planes were clean, the inflight service good (I had some juice and some sort of early morning snack like yogurt and fruit). IT is an Airbus -- so a little more room than the Boeings. I ended up with a bulkhead both ways and it was fine for the short trip.

--Jim
Old Mar 12, 2000, 12:39 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Thanks Jim, I think I'm going to be Ok on AER LINGUS (yes I mis-spelled it. My friend's 10 year old niece sent me a corrective e-mail.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.