Two Questions re: Concierge

Old Dec 4, 2023, 6:11 am

Originally Posted by alserire
Yeah. What I was thinking of doing was booking a smart fare and then just cancelling and taking the voucher if I donít get upgraded. My travel is for leisure and while Iíd love to head to the west coast again Iím not doing it in economy!
I hear you. If my upgrades for SFO were declined i would cancel for voucher.
Any possibility if there is a surge in demand they might bump you back to economy
alserire likes this.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 9:06 am

Programs: AerClub Concierge, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor ALL Gold, NH Platinum
Do they confirm the companion ticket over the phone and I assume that couldnít be downgraded?
Old Dec 4, 2023, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by Pete_23567
Do they confirm the companion ticket over the phone and I assume that couldnít be downgraded?
Usually once it's been confirmed, it is not downgraded, as the Companion has to travel in the same class as the member.
Pete_23567 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.