Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal used at EWR?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2020, 7:16 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: The part of NC where we have electricity, paved roads, and high school diplomas.
Programs: AA Platinum
Terminal used at EWR?

Based on information I have seen, it appears that EI uses terminal B at EWR, but does anyone know which sub-terminal (B1 [B4x gates], B2 [B5x gates], or B3 [B6x gates])?
I'm flying into EWR on UA and would be able to take the UA bus to the B3 gates, but that won't work for B1 or B2 since there's no common airside area.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 7:50 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
EI has suspended EWR until further notice, so I'd suggest you recheck your itinerary with who ever sold it

EI use the BA lounge at the B50-58 gate area, that may provide some guidance, however they won't be an aircraft to fly on
WindowSeatFlyer likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 8:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: The part of NC where we have electricity, paved roads, and high school diplomas.
Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by ROKNA
EI has suspended EWR until further notice, so I'd suggest you recheck your itinerary with who ever sold it

EI use the BA lounge at the B50-58 gate area, that may provide some guidance, however they won't be an aircraft to fly on
Thanks for you response regarding the lounge used. That tells me EI uses the "B2" pier, and taking the airside UA bus to B3 offers no real advantage over a landside connection from UA's "A" or "C" gates.
The travel date is still pretty far out and the flights are listed on EF, so I'm still hoping it'll happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.