Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Flights not credited in time for status renewal

Old Nov 29, 2019, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC

Anyone had the issue of flights not crediting in time for status to renew? I flew on Monday DUB-MAN rtn which should have pushed me into the next tier. The flights didnt credit despite me filing the online form and today my tier points renew and Im a level lower than I should be. Called the number online and got case number etc but just wondering if anyone had experienced this and had any advice on how to follow up!

Thanks

Eoin
Old Nov 29, 2019, 2:59 am

In a proper FFP, your status is usually valid for a full month beyond your qualification year to allow adequate time for flights to post and new cards to be issued. But AerClub...
Old Nov 29, 2019, 4:37 am

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, EI Concierge
I had the same issue last year and a week or so later they put me back up to Concierge from Platinum. This year is the same 2x MUC haven't credited but I expect they will do the same. Give them a week or so.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 8:03 am

It took 3 weeks for my flight on Nov 6 to finally credit to my account which I needed retain status for next year. I submitted a ticket and they said they were having issues and asked me to wait. Sure enough the points posted eventually but mine did come in a few days before my Dec 6 renewal date. That said if you hold out a few more days they should post and fix your status. This was their response to me

Our technical department have discovered an error with flight rewards crediting to account for the 6th of November. They are currently resolving the issue and the rewards will be credited to your account within 28days. If for any reason, you do not receive the rewards within this timeframe please contact me again and I will investigate further.

When the crediting process is completed, your account will be reviewed and any applicable tiering will be credited. You will receive an email to advise you that your account has been tiered appropriately and you will be able to view these changes online in the profile section of your AerClub account.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused and if you have any further AerClub queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 8:16 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Time and a phone call should resolve this.
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: EIGC, HH, BAEC, CC
In fairness to them I did call them yesterday morning and was sceptical as I had to fill out another form online which I did but by that evening by status had changed correctly and currently sitting in Lounge in DUB as plat so, while I've had no follow up, the issue was resolved.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: Avios (Aerclub & BA), Emirates
Originally Posted by Eoin Kilkenny
Anyone had the issue of flights not crediting in time for status to renew?
Exactly the same thing happened to me. Flight on Tuesday last should have brought be over but got renewal to lower level on Friday. I'll let you know what they say. I emailed them on the special email address for concierge support.

P.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 3:26 am

Programs: AerClub, BAEC.
I don't see the need to fill out forms, you just have to wait the standard 4 or 5 days for the flight to credit.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 1:22 am

Programs: Avios (Aerclub & BA), Emirates
Sorted

After emailing them it was manually fixed and the level adjust back to Concierge. Great service from the Aerclub team.

P.
Dambus likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.