Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Any aerclub/social media staff post here

Old Jul 2, 2019, 6:09 am
Suspended
Original Poster

are there any aerclub posters here who handle odd customer support situations? Some of the forums on here have them. I have an odd catch 22 stopping me from booking a flight and it will take days for the support line to discuss with the back end people
Old Jul 2, 2019, 12:52 pm

Nobody official. Just a few lurkers who never post so your only option is the normal channels unless you suddenly get a PM if someone is willing to assist.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: Avios (Aerclub & BA), Emirates
Originally Posted by ou81two
are there any aerclub posters here who handle odd customer support situations? Some of the forums on here have them. I have an odd catch 22 stopping me from booking a flight and it will take days for the support line to discuss with the back end people
​​​​​​They can be very quick to responding by Direct Message on Twitter, usually faster than email
Old Jul 3, 2019, 7:43 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
If you have a problem call them on the phone.

I had a very interesting call in January to solve something which should (and on paper cannot ) happen and in a matter of days it was fixed and the change was made retrospectively without my prompting.

The Astral guru's are trying to resolve something for me also, again emailed in and got a response same day, they are still confused but can see the system is wrong.

That said is EI don't fix the issue next call is IAA or EASA...
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 12:16 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ROKNA
That said is EI don't fix the issue next call is IAA or EASA...
Slightly drastic response to the lack of hot chocolate!?

Old Aug 6, 2019, 12:23 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Flight departing with incorrect manifest due IT issue with boarding gate IT, no record I was onboard.

I'd rate that as fairly serious in the current world order.
Dambus and alserire like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.