Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

You’re invited to our exclusive Arnotts event

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Friday and Saturday event for Aer Club members in Arnotts. Seems they will have a mock up lounge with Aer Lingus related things at it.
We’re delighted to invite you and a guest to our most exclusive Summer Shopping Event, in partnership with Arnotts, on Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd June. Arnotts, Dublin’s department store since 1843, is home to a world of exciting, new and exclusive brands.

During this one-off shopping event, exclusively for AerClub members, you’ll enjoy:3 Avios for every €1 spent in Arnotts.1,000 Wonder Card points to spend in-store.The opportunity to win some fantastic prizes including flights, Avios, Arnotts gift cards and more.Access to a unique in-store Travel Lounge, where you can enjoy entertainment and refreshments and even try out our flight simulator - no runway necessary!To register for the event, simply link your credit or debit card via our registration page. Then, you’ll automatically collect your Avios for any spend on that card during the event.

We look forward to seeing you there!
Old Jun 13, 2019, 7:12 am

Hopefully will be a permanent card linking partner moving forward not just for this event.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Yes would like that too as do quite a bit of shopping in there.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 3:28 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Was in town last weekend so popped in for the Arnotts event. I asked the question mentioned above about a possible permanent AerClub tie up - “under negotiation” was the answer.

The event itself was fun and well run. Flight sim in particular was an interesting experience (no survivors).
Old Jun 27, 2019, 3:32 am

Originally Posted by Dambus
Was in town last weekend so popped in for the Arnotts event. I asked the question mentioned above about a possible permanent AerClub tie up - “under negotiation” was the answer.

The event itself was fun and well run. Flight sim in particular was an interesting experience (no survivors).
I was in myself, didn't get a go on the flight sim as had a fair queue of kids and adults lining up to try it. I did a bit of shopping also, still waiting on any potential avios to be added but I'll give them a few days yet. I only used card linking once before with justeat, avios arrived in a couple of days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.