Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Avios availability in business class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2019, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Gold, Avios U.K. IHG diamond, Hilton Diamomd

avios.com doesn’t seem to show a single award seat in business class. Is there a bug or do they only late release these days. Route was nyc-dub.
Old May 25, 2019, 7:04 am

Don't think its a bug, there's just no availability left. They might release more closer to the date but I wouldn't be counting on it.
Old May 25, 2019, 8:02 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
I've also found it desperately hard to find anything on any route and I'm reasonably free and easy with my time. Even for early next year nothing much to be found.
Old May 29, 2019, 12:24 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite, AS MVP Gold 75K, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I am always amazed by the ebb and flow of business class award space with EI.When I searched a couple months ago, it was plentiful. The month before that, nothing at all.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 12:25 pm

Just tried booking for 2 people RT NYC or BDL to DUB in Business. I found some days with availability for 1. But I can't for the life of me find a single day with availability for 2. I even searched until April 2020. Anyone know how much award inventory they make available in Business?
Old Jun 12, 2019, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by pkoo
Just tried booking for 2 people RT NYC or BDL to DUB in Business. I found some days with availability for 1. But I can't for the life of me find a single day with availability for 2. I even searched until April 2020. Anyone know how much award inventory they make available in Business?
Seems like it's 1 seat as standard. More can be released closer to date but not guaranteed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.