Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Can I get an Avios price on an Aer Lingus flight without moving my Avios?

Old Mar 15, 19, 9:36 am
Original Poster

I have all my avios in my BAEC account. Trying to find out how many I'd have to pay for a flight I want to book through the aer Linugs website, but unless they're in my avios account the website won't tell me what the discount is. Any suggestions on how I can get a price, without moving all my avois from BAEC to avios?
Old Mar 15, 19, 9:47 am

Programs: Aerclub - Concierge, BA - Silver. Avis - Presidents Club
Your bitcoin title is a little confusing thought this was a spam post at first. If you let us know the flights you want and dates we can check availability and price (avios + cash charges). However booking aer lingus through BA over the phone tends to cost less in surcharges (avios wil be the same).
Old Mar 18, 19, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Originally Posted by andypag View Post
Any suggestions on how I can get a price, without moving all my avois from BAEC to avios?
You can move Avios back and forth between accounts as often as you like with a few simple clicks.

Surely that's actually less effort than posting on here and making an enquiry of the type that no-one can actually answer for you?
Old Mar 18, 19, 1:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Mods notified and asked to change the thread title from clickbait.

Search this Thread