April Schedule for Cork-Tenerife?

Old Feb 7, 19, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Aer Lingus
April Schedule for Cork-Tenerife?

There is no schedule from Aer Lingus for Cork Tenerife in April or May and that's only around the corner? Why is this, should we expect it soon? Anything to avoid flying with Ryan Air.
Old Feb 7, 19, 9:53 am

Last flight for the Winter timetable is 29th March then off for Summer before starting again 28th October for Winter again. Looks like you will need to either head to DUB or enjoy Ryanair .
Braceyourselves likes this.
Old Feb 7, 19, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Aer Lingus
Originally Posted by DELLAS View Post
Last flight for the Winter timetable is 29th March then off for Summer before starting again 28th October for Winter again. Looks like you will need to either head to DUB or enjoy Ryanair .
Thanks for the response, albeit a bit disappointing. I was convinced AL also flew in April and May. Dublin may be the way to go although the flight back gets in near midnight so it can be very tight to get the last air coach back to Cork and end up getting home around 4am.....or not at all!

It's not that I am completely anti-Ryan Air, but it's also that their Cork Tenerife flight schedule is only on a Monday which is quite inconvenient for those of us with a job. I assume it caters more for retired old folks where every day is like a weekend day, and precious annual leave days are of no concern!

Anyway, first world problems! Thanks again.

Search this Thread