Search

AerClub points

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2018, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: AerClub
AerClub points

hello,
I was hoping' someone can help, I thought we had a family aerclub account but looking at the statement our flights haven't been converted to points.
Do we all need an AerClub membership card/ account each? 2 adults and 2 kids over 16 and a child 12.
Can claim the Avois points back?
Thanks
Old Dec 30, 2018, 2:03 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
No such thing as a family account as far as I am aware. Each person must have his/her own account.

Not sure you can claim Avios after the fact if you didn't have an account when the flight(s) were taken.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 2:24 pm

You will need to have a membership number for everyone. They used to allow a grace period of a number of months which you could back claim after joining but not sure that still applies. Best to sign up the other new accounts then submit a claim and explain what happened or what you were under the impression was happening.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AerClub
Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by DELLAS
You will need to have a membership number for everyone. They used to allow a grace period of a number of months which you could back claim after joining but not sure that still applies. Best to sign up the other new accounts then submit a claim and explain what happened or what you were under the impression was happening.
DELLAS likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.