Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AerClub for kids

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

AerClub for kids

Now that Aer Lingus has a nonstop between Seattle and Ireland, we anticipate flying them quite a bit. We have two flights booked. Have joined Aerclub but when I try to sign up my three kids it says they must be 16. Can I collect points for them? Will call/email them but thought the wisdom of the crowd may get a quicker answer.

Thanks!
Ray
Old Dec 3, 2018, 4:21 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Must be 16 to join. No family accounts etc. Voodoo option is to have a BA account and a household account and setup yourself to pick up all the points and then move them to Aer Club, cheeky but it works.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ROKNA
Must be 16 to join. No family accounts etc. Voodoo option is to have a BA account and a household account and setup yourself to pick up all the points and then move them to Aer Club, cheeky but it works.
Thanks for the idea. As it turns out they each have Alaska airlines accounts. I'll check to see if they can accrue any miles that way.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA
I could be wrong but is there not an issue with moving avios from ba household accounts to aerclub/Iberia plus.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 11:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum
Or you could just lie about their age and see if they notice... I doubt they cross check them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.