Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Bad coach seat comfort (Recaro) Aer Lingus - Airbus 330

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2018, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler Gold, Delta Gold, Alaska/VX Gold, SPG Gold for Life

After my 10 hour flight in coach SFO - DUB, I have to say my posterior hurts. These green covered seats on the Airbus 330 have almost no padding. After 7 hours, I put my blanket down to sit on. The seat in front of me says "Recaro". I have to think these have to be the cheapest seats Recaro has ever made. The last time I remember having such a bad seat comfort was on Air Canada. Just to calibrate, my 15 hour flight on Emirates two months earlier on an Airbus 380 in coach were quite comfy with no pain in the ....
Old Dec 8, 2018, 7:59 am

On our DUB-JFK flight, the seat cushion on my seat came off. I concur they are extremely thin and at least on my seat, not very well attached to the frame.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.