Wiki Posts
Search

FCO Check in

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
FCO Check in

I know it's Rome and it could be chaotic but is there an AerClub specific check in desk? Trying to plan something that might leave me a little later getting to the airport than the two hours I'd usually do. And I don't like queues! Any help? Have flown in there quite a bit over the years but I'm usually travelling to other parts and actually can't remember the lasrt time I flew out of there! It's been years!
Old Oct 15, 2018, 1:27 pm

They usually do have a Aer Club - Bag Drop desk so that means Aer Club and Joe Soap who has done OLCI can use this desk. It can be a scrum sometimes and in true FCO style not policed.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
They usually do have a Aer Club - Bag Drop desk so that means Aer Club and Joe Soap who has done OLCI can use this desk. It can be a scrum sometimes and in true FCO style not policed.
Thought as much! Thanks for the reply
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:08 am

Been a while since I flew through there but the check in desks I remember being nearly the furthest away from the security check and not that easy to spot. Meant if you entered from the car rental parking lot you have a stroll down to the check in desks and then all the way back to security. This hopefully has changed by now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.