Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Problems with Aer Club. Avios not posting to BA

Old Sep 15, 18, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat., DL/AA/BA

Hi All,

My BA account is not recording miles for flights flown with Aer Lingus (TATL bus.). I contacted Aer Club and they said that it was a systems problem which would be rectified in the next release. Nothing happened and when I subsequently inquired I was told that Aer Lingus could do nothing and I should contact BA. Seem like they are having problems with Aer Club. Using DL for my next trip, at least miles will post.

Anybody else having similar issues?
Old Sep 15, 18, 11:20 am

Programs: Aerclub - Concierge, BA - Silver. Avis - Presidents Club
What was the fare code out of interest. Probably better off using an aerclub account to ensure getting avios that way. Not ideal I know.
Old Sep 16, 18, 10:16 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
BA only credit for a very limited number of EI fare classes, so biz class P does not earn and thats the cheapest bucket and nothing earns tier credits
Old Oct 4, 18, 3:32 pm

Programs: BA Silver VS EI
To date I have transferred all EI earned Avios to my BAEC using the Avios Website! I was thinking of entering my BAEC number into new EI bookings but sounds like this is still not working ?? Very annoying

Search this Thread