Release of reward seats

Old Aug 15, 18, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: VS, CO, BA
Release of reward seats

Hello! I am looking to book EI from DUB to the East Coast (don't mind/care where) and can see 3 business class reward seats to a couple of cities for my dates - however there are four of us - is there any likelyhood that if I book the three that are available another may open up or is that something that generally never happens with EI?

Any advise appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 15, 18, 11:28 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Extremely lucky to find 3 on the same flight as its typically only 1 or 2
Old Aug 15, 18, 6:49 pm

What city did you find 3? I have never been able to find more then 1 business saver to NY and Boston.
Old Aug 16, 18, 4:36 am

Programs: EK Gold, EI Elite, BA Silver
also, to add that ive never seen EI release more reward seats after the initial batch have gone. I think ive only ever seen 2 seats available on any given flight, and when they're gone, thats it.
Old Aug 16, 18, 10:48 am

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, EI Concierge
Originally Posted by modularmayhem View Post
also, to add that ive never seen EI release more reward seats after the initial batch have gone. I think ive only ever seen 2 seats available on any given flight, and when they're gone, thats it.
They will upgrade you up to the day if travel if the seat is not sold - you do have to keep calling to get them. The team on the Concierge line are very good.

Search this Thread