Aer Lingus Luxury dining? A salad?

Old Jan 5, 18, 11:46 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Warwickshire England
Posts: 510
Aer Lingus Luxury dining? A salad?

Just looking at the current menu for business class to tge USA.
”luxury dining”?

lamb stew for mains, I do like a lamb stew.

but tge One tge got me is afternoon tea. A “power salad”
seriously? No sandwiches, no meat, just a salad and a scone?

AlanA is offline  
Old Jan 5, 18, 1:18 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Programs: AAdvantage
Posts: 169
Power salad was gone the last time I was in Business. Was a chicken wrap and finger sandwich along with the choice of hot scones.
CallBell is offline  
Old Jan 5, 18, 2:28 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: EIDW
Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Posts: 856
Thats what I got heading for SFO a few weeks back
ROKNA is offline  
Old Jan 5, 18, 4:40 pm
  #4  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Warwickshire England
Posts: 510
Originally Posted by CallBell View Post
Power salad was gone the last time I was in Business. Was a chicken wrap and finger sandwich along with the choice of hot scones.
looks like the menu on their website is wrong then
AlanA is offline  
Old Jan 6, 18, 3:56 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: DUB/ORD/SIN
Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Posts: 2,753
Originally Posted by AlanA View Post

looks like the menu on their website is wrong then
The website should be regarded as “pot luck” in many senses!
Dambus is offline  
Old Jan 6, 18, 12:02 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 70
Menu on the website is outdated. There was a beef main in place of the lamb stew and the chicken wrap ex DUB a couple of weeks ago.
Shamrock125 is offline  
Old Jan 7, 18, 5:43 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Programs: AerClub - Platinum
Posts: 189
The salad is afternoon tea. You've already had a three course meal a few hours earlier. I had the menu that's on the website last April out to JFK. The salad and scone was perfectly fine for a mid afternoon snack. EI Business is a very good product IMHO.
alserire is offline  
Old Jan 7, 18, 5:54 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Warwickshire England
Posts: 510
Originally Posted by alserire View Post
The salad is afternoon tea. You've already had a three course meal a few hours earlier. I had the menu that's on the website last April out to JFK. The salad and scone was perfectly fine for a mid afternoon snack. EI Business is a very good product IMHO.
nit for me. I am a proud carnivore and don’t want grass & leaves as a afternoon tea.
afternoon tea is a mix of sandwiches and scone.

its like AA breakfasts with no sausages, bacon and eggs 😄
AlanA is offline  
Old Jan 7, 18, 12:48 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 70
Here's a picture of said wrap and finger sandwich.

Shamrock125 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread