Wiki Posts
Search

Aer Club driving customers away

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2017, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aer Club
Aer Club driving customers away

I have 34.000 points with aer club, Yesterday I was told I could not bring my son into the Aer club lounge at Boston Airport. Afer asking to speak to a manager I eventually got in. I have silver status which is worthless. Aer Lingus have lost the concept of Customer intimacy and seem to be replacing their experienced staff with poorly trained kids who are not allowed make decisions.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:12 am

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
Most airlines would only give Lounge access to Platinum level equivalent members. So I would say you were lucky, unless flying Business class.
This is the case with British Airways and Air France. You would have be the highest level with Delta

Last edited by IRISHFLYER1; Jun 23, 2017 at 10:21 am
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:21 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Silver membership doesn't come with lounge guesting so not sure what your complaint is?
Old Jun 23, 2017, 12:20 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
T&C's are no guest on Silver, which is still incredibly generous compared to any other international airline

Due to legal rules in the US, you can have problems getting access if under 21 due to alcohol rules. Generally over 18 rule applies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.