Back to Back flights LHR-DUB?

Old Jun 11, 17, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Back to Back flights LHR-DUB?

Hello all

I have an ex-eu flight booked to the USA, and the first leg is DUB-LHR EI58 at 0950.

Is there a way to find out what EI flights back-to-back LHR-DUB then DUB-LHR? Also, what gates do EI flights use at DUB? Would i need to clear immigration, security and circle back around?

OR, given the timeframes involved would it be more sensible to take the first LHR-DUB of the day rather than back to back (which would give me about 1 hour 10-20 to connect), or simply go the night before?

Last edited by fusionblue; Jun 11, 17 at 11:12 am
Old Jun 12, 17, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Aer Lingus flies to 50+ destinations from Dublin - there is no guarantee that the plane that brought you from LHR will be turning around to go back to LHR [as if that somehow mattered, anyway]. (Even at LHR, where Aer Lingus serves 4 destinations, it is not guaranteed that the plane will go back to where it came from).

All transfers at DUB will require you clearing security again.

If you went to all the effort of booking a flight from DUB then you should go the last mile and plan to get there the night before.
Old Jun 12, 17, 9:37 am
Original Poster

I had a feeling it would be that way, thanks for confirming. I get to spend an evening in Dublin now

Search this Thread