Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Changes to Wifi on A330 aircraft from April

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to Wifi on A330 aircraft from April

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2017, 8:38 am

Programs: Aer Lingus, United, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar
Sure they have to come up with some way to recoup the losses on the AerClub launch!!!!
Old Jul 2, 2017, 12:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Flew in J last Sunday DUB-BOS and received the voucher for 400MB usage. I found the quality of the WiFi product to be poor: speeds were s-l-o-w and quite a few latency issues. I had to switch off my iPhone VPN (despite trying several different countries - finally got it to connect using Germany) to get the WiFi to be vaguely usable. I'm more used to the WiFi on United and it's much better: faster and more robust and has no issues with a VPN - it also (usually) stays connected for the whole flight ... both TATL and TPAC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.