Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Old Jul 13, 17, 7:04 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
I used the Aer Lingus with ticket number option

The booking confirmation email has the ticket number, it will always begin with 053

Be sure when you click save that you get 'record saved' or similar, if it doesn't appear press submit again until you get something on the screen to say it was saved

Due to the way Aer Club was setup, everyone got at least 13 months membership so tier points from November 16 will never credit as its the 12 months to the expiry on your card.

I have a single flight outstanding a DUS-DUB flight from last Tuesday week, so I will give them a month and then submit it. DUS never credited on GC either
I had a quick look back at the some of my confirmation emails and the ticket no. part is just asterisked out.

Regarding your comment on the November tier points not crediting, my tier points are due to reset at the end of Sept 2017, so surely Nov 2016 is within the 12 month period?
Attached Images  
Old Jul 13, 17, 8:54 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by EIFREZY View Post
I had a quick look back at the some of my confirmation emails and the ticket no. part is just asterisked out.

Regarding your comment on the November tier points not crediting, my tier points are due to reset at the end of Sept 2017, so surely Nov 2016 is within the 12 month period?
That does not make sense, unless you card says September 2018, so any tier points earned between now and 1 September will disappear

Looks like that was a Stobart/Regional Ticket (And a W/Z/A/T bucket so only 7.5 credit) no ticket numbers unless you have the boarding card
Old Jul 13, 17, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
That does not make sense, unless you card says September 2018, so any tier points earned between now and 1 September will disappear

Looks like that was a Stobart/Regional Ticket (And a W/Z/A/T bucket so only 7.5 credit) no ticket numbers unless you have the boarding card
Yeah my current card says September 2018, so my Tier Credits will reset on 1st October 2017.

Just so happens the email confirmations I checked were Regional Flights, I checked some others which were mainline and the ticket number is on there, thanks for that.
Old Jul 15, 17, 4:03 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Yeah my current card says September 2018, so my Tier Credits will reset on 1st October 2017.

Just so happens the email confirmations I checked were Regional Flights, I checked some others which were mainline and the ticket number is on there, thanks for that.
Ticket numbers are on the iOS boarding cards (tap the "i" button). I don't tend to delete my passes, so always have a record of what's missing without too much hassle.
Old Jul 18, 17, 3:14 am

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, EI Concierge
Overnight posting

I have to say my experience has been excellent with the form - posted at 4pm yesterday and the tier points and avios are in the account this morning.
Old Jul 18, 17, 6:53 am

Location: Naas at the weekend and FRA during the working week
Programs: EI Aer Club Concierge , BAEC Silver, Tesco clubcard
I updated all of my missing FRA DUB legs yesterday and all bar one return journey posted. Happy with the turnaround on this but it shouldn't be left to passengers to do EI's work for them.
Old Jul 19, 17, 3:02 am

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, EI Concierge
Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
I updated all of my missing FRA DUB legs yesterday and all bar one return journey posted. Happy with the turnaround on this but it shouldn't be left to passengers to do EI's work for them.
I agree - it does seem to be return legs from non IE or UK trips that consistently fail. If we can see it then their IT people should be able to see it as well.
Old Jul 19, 17, 4:27 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Danash View Post
I agree - it does seem to be return legs from non IE or UK trips that consistently fail. If we can see it then their IT people should be able to see it as well.
Not a new issue, been an issue with GC also

AMS should now work, MAD no longer works...
Old Jul 19, 17, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Danash View Post
I have to say my experience has been excellent with the form - posted at 4pm yesterday and the tier points and avios are in the account this morning.
I've still had nothing added, after entering them for the 3rd time via the missing flight form.

As an experiment I've added two of my now 12 outstanding flights via the ticket number route this morning to see if it makes any difference.

Of the other 10 missing flights, I only have the ticket numbers for 6 of them, as the other 2 return bookings involved one leg on EI regional and thus the confirmation email didn't have the ticket number on.

Is a complete joke that I've been chasing 9 of these flights since February with no joy, following multiple tweets, emails, etc.
Old Jul 20, 17, 10:11 am

Just as an update to the above, the two flights I posted entered yesterday with the ticket numbers via the missing form have posted Avios & Tier points today!

I will now try the other 6 from Nov 2016 that I have the ticket numbers for.

If I ring customer services should they be able to tell me the ticket numbers of the Stobart Air legs?

Finally, has anyone on here managed to get any Tier Points credited for Nov 2016?

Last edited by EIFREZY; Jul 20, 17 at 11:16 am
Old Jul 20, 17, 3:22 pm

Programs: EI Gold
Finally, has anyone on here managed to get any Tier Points credited for Nov 2016?
I haven't but have emails from Aer Lingus back in January stating that I am entitled to tier credits for the flights in November. I submitted all of my missing flights last week (about 14 sectors in total) and got credits for all of the flights, bar those in November.

I'm within a couple of credits of Silver now, and if I get the credits for November it will put me within 50 credits or so of Platinum, so I'm really hoping they will honour their word. Not holding my breath though.
Old Jul 27, 17, 8:50 am

My missing flights from March finally posted
Old Jul 27, 17, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by PierDave View Post
I haven't but have emails from Aer Lingus back in January stating that I am entitled to tier credits for the flights in November. I submitted all of my missing flights last week (about 14 sectors in total) and got credits for all of the flights, bar those in November.

I'm within a couple of credits of Silver now, and if I get the credits for November it will put me within 50 credits or so of Platinum, so I'm really hoping they will honour their word. Not holding my breath though.
Nothing has posted for the November flights that I submitted via the missing flight form (multiple times), even when I used the ticket number option.

The ones that weren't in November all credited the next day when I used the ticket number, rather than just the PNR.

Luckily I'm getting a few Plus fare trips that I wasn't banking on so I'll get to concierge without them, phew!
Old Aug 3, 17, 1:09 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Aerclub Concierge, UA*S, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Yesterday I (re) input 20 flights using the ticket number as opposed to the booking ref. Five hours later I received an email telling me I had re-qualified for my tier level and on checking this morning they had all credited. Either they have improved the system or it just needed ticket numbers all along.

Happy Days!
Old Aug 4, 17, 3:41 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
I must be black listed.

Have tried every and all methods and am still missing 4 long haul legs from the last 6 months.

All 4 were upgraded using concierge upgrades so the rational conclusion must be that, either by accident or design, upgraded legs do not quality anymore for Avios or Tier credits.

Would love to hear if anyone has successfully gotten credit for such a leg...

Search this Thread