Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Old Jun 28, 17, 8:56 am

Programs: AerClub Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold, Hhonors Silver, IHG Platinum Elite, Hotels.com Gold, BA blue
Is there somewhere on the site I can view a breakdown of tier points earnings?
I can see a history of avios points but I can only see the overall Tier balance.
Old Jul 3, 17, 8:44 am

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by MBDublin View Post
I am about to try to claim for an upgraded leg which I did through the bidding system. I think I remember reading somewhere that these only earned at the original booking class. Regardless on the basis of the above it seems that I will be lucky to see either TC's or avios for that leg. I will update when I get any response.
To update this I flew DUB-BOS on a U fare after an upgrade bid was accepted and on the same ticket YYZ-DUB booked into P which was a standard business fare. Neither posted so after filling out the missing flight form I have received 175 TC's with only the YYZ-DUB appearing in the flights table. I am assuming the business leg has posted incorrectly as business flexible and the outbound leg has not posted at all. I think I will leave it at that.
Old Jul 3, 17, 1:14 pm

Programs: EI Gold
Are return legs appearing for most people? I'm still waiting for 3x Plus fare return legs to credit for TC's and Avios (not to mention ~150 worth of TC's from last November). I've submitted missing flight forms, had EI Twitter staff do the same, and still nothing. Is there any other way of getting this done? In Gold Circle this was a single two minute phone call to resolve. I know things change but jaysus I'm just fed up of it now.
Old Jul 3, 17, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by PierDave View Post
Are return legs appearing for most people? I'm still waiting for 3x Plus fare return legs to credit for TC's and Avios (not to mention ~150 worth of TC's from last November). I've submitted missing flight forms, had EI Twitter staff do the same, and still nothing. Is there any other way of getting this done? In Gold Circle this was a single two minute phone call to resolve. I know things change but jaysus I'm just fed up of it now.
Just got credited from my DUB-ORD, ORD-DUB flights from March... crazy wait.

Sidenote - does anyone on this thread know where I can find potential mileage runs from DUB or London etc? Seems to only be the Americans that get the fun.
Old Jul 4, 17, 4:07 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Aerclub Concierge, UA*S, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by PierDave View Post
I am down 20 return plus fares since December. I have filled in the online form, emailed a spreadsheet, spoke to concierge on the phone but all to no avail.
Old Jul 4, 17, 6:04 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
I've given up on my UA flight from December ever being credited...
Old Jul 4, 17, 6:08 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by D6chap View Post
I am down 20 return plus fares since December. I have filled in the online form, emailed a spreadsheet, spoke to concierge on the phone but all to no avail.
20?! Wow.

My patience ran out at 5.
Old Jul 4, 17, 10:39 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Aerclub Concierge, UA*S, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
All shorthaul and I'd rather EI over FR.
Old Jul 8, 17, 4:55 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
I added 3 flights to the missing form on Thursday morning

Tier+Avios credits were there on Friday evening...
Old Jul 10, 17, 7:17 am

Programs: EI Aer Club; AF/KLM Flying Blue; IHG Rewards Club Elite; GHA Discovery Platinum
I added 5 flights to the missing flight form yesterday morning and 3 of them had credited by lunchtime today - no sign of the remaining 2 yet and they definitely were in earning fare classes.
Old Jul 12, 17, 2:56 am

Programs: Gold Circle Prestige, Emirates Silver, Hhonors Gold, Sixt Platinum
Has anyone managed to get a statement of tier points/flights?
Old Jul 13, 17, 3:36 am

Programs: EI Gold
Definitely better movement with the missing flights form. I submitted a form for seven sectors yesterday afternoon and three of them credited this morning.

The other four are from November, for which I got Gold Circle points, but this didn't factor into the status calculation for AerClub. I've been told by EI Twitter that they would credit these if submitted online, but not sure if that's actually going to happen.

Has anyone had any luck in a similar scenario?
Old Jul 13, 17, 3:55 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
I've entered in missing flights twice already, back in Feb & again in Mid-May, still nothing. Might try again today then.

To the guys that have had them successfully credited recently, were you entering the missing flight with "Aer Lingus with ticket number" option or the "Aer Lingus With No Ticket number" option, using just the PNR reference?

Is there a way of finding out the ticket number retrospectively, as I've disposed of the boarding passes?

Finally has anyone on here had a flight credited for Nov 2016, as that's when the majority of my missing flights were. They have repeatedly stated on Twitter than you can go back to 1st Nov 2016, but I haven't heard of anyone getting any tier points for that period yet.
Old Jul 13, 17, 5:00 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
I used the Aer Lingus with ticket number option

The booking confirmation email has the ticket number, it will always begin with 053

Be sure when you click save that you get 'record saved' or similar, if it doesn't appear press submit again until you get something on the screen to say it was saved

Due to the way Aer Club was setup, everyone got at least 13 months membership so tier points from November 16 will never credit as its the 12 months to the expiry on your card.

I have a single flight outstanding a DUS-DUB flight from last Tuesday week, so I will give them a month and then submit it. DUS never credited on GC either
Old Jul 13, 17, 6:02 am

Programs: BA Silver, AerClub Platinum, IHG Rewards Club Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
I used the Aer Lingus with ticket number option

The booking confirmation email has the ticket number, it will always begin with 053

Be sure when you click save that you get 'record saved' or similar, if it doesn't appear press submit again until you get something on the screen to say it was saved

Due to the way Aer Club was setup, everyone got at least 13 months membership so tier points from November 16 will never credit as its the 12 months to the expiry on your card.

I have a single flight outstanding a DUS-DUB flight from last Tuesday week, so I will give them a month and then submit it. DUS never credited on GC either
My DUS-DUB last month never credited, filled out the form and had it two days later

Search this Thread