Missing Flight Form - Finally!

Old Sep 4, 17, 10:11 am

Response: "Hi, we don't have any more specific details on a date other than the information advised in the email that it will be later in the year, in a future roll out."
Old Sep 7, 17, 10:12 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
I finally got a response to my email regarding the November Tier Points I was missing.

Have been awarded 75TP & 1250 Avios for those flights which has been credited, so it turns out it is possible to get the TPs for November 2016 after all.

Ironically the Tier Points I've been chasing for so long are effectively wasted as I've already reached Concierge!

Last edited by EIFREZY; Sep 8, 17 at 12:22 am
Old Sep 11, 17, 9:03 am

Programs: Aer Lingus AerClub Concierge , Marriott/SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by EIFREZY View Post
I finally got a response to my email regarding the November Tier Points I was missing.

Have been awarded 75TP & 1250 Avios for those flights which has been credited, so it turns out it is possible to get the TPs for November 2016 after all.

Ironically the Tier Points I've been chasing for so long are effectively wasted as I've already reached Concierge!
Can I ask which email address you sent them to get this processed (pm if you want) ? I have about 5 flights which haven't been processed even though i have submitted them via their missing flights page.

Thanks for your help,

JD
Old Sep 11, 17, 9:31 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hertz - President's Circle
Originally Posted by JDIRL View Post
Can I ask which email address you sent them to get this processed (pm if you want) ? I have about 5 flights which haven't been processed even though i have submitted them via their missing flights page.

Thanks for your help,

JD
No worries, it was [email protected] that eventually resolved it.
Old Sep 11, 17, 10:51 am

Programs: Aer Lingus AerClub Concierge , Marriott/SPG Platinum
Cheers Eifrezy - thanks for the info
Old Sep 16, 17, 2:33 am

All my recent flights have credited without issue. Hopefully a sign things are more consistent.
Old Oct 2, 17, 8:45 am

Programs: Aer Lingus
Originally Posted by DELLAS View Post
All my recent flights have credited without issue. Hopefully a sign things are more consistent.
How long did the credit take can I ask?

A BA flight from April still hasn't been credited (I know I'll earn very few points, but it's bugging me) and a flight from HAM hasn't been credited (taken at the start of September - that was a plus fare so keen to get the tier points...

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 2, 17, 11:52 am

Programs: AerClub - Platinum
Originally Posted by ferg01 View Post

A BA flight from April still hasn't been credited (I know I'll earn very few points, but it's bugging me) and a flight from HAM hasn't been credited (taken at the start of September - that was a plus fare so keen to get the tier points...

Thanks in advance
I'm not sure they are updating with other airlines' flights yet.

If the HAM was EI then get on to them via the missing flight form. EI flights do seem to be adding normally and the missing flight form is usually very quick to see an update.
Old Oct 2, 17, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by ferg01 View Post

Thanks in advance
I have only credited EI flights and they usually take between 4-6 days to show up.
alserire likes this.
Old Oct 6, 17, 4:48 am

Programs: Aerclub, United
Originally Posted by alserire View Post
I'm not sure they are updating with other airlines' flights yet.

If the HAM was EI then get on to them via the missing flight form. EI flights do seem to be adding normally and the missing flight form is usually very quick to see an update.
They are absolutely definitely not updating your Avios total with other airlines flights. Despite what they said at the launch last year, when the said BA, United etc would get Avios, this has not happened. I am due TA points from United in Jan and TA from Ba in May. Should have added them to United / BA and actually had some value from them.

They cannot add their own flights, last 2 TA flights, nothing added after 10 days. Filled in Missing flights form and got Tier points after a week, still missing Avios from 1 leg. Pathetic.
Old Nov 5, 17, 1:12 pm

Programs: EI AC Silver, BAEC Gold
Just had a flight that I took in august and that I filled out on the missing flight form 3 times in august and September before giving up on it suddenly appear in my AC account with associated TC's.

It is still a very hit and miss system.
Old Nov 5, 17, 2:02 pm

Programs: AerClub - Platinum
No sign of them adding Avios for partner flights. Anyone got any news on this?
Old Nov 7, 17, 8:46 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Silver, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by MBDublin View Post
Just had a flight that I took in august and that I filled out on the missing flight form 3 times in august and September before giving up on it suddenly appear in my AC account with associated TC's.

It is still a very hit and miss system.
Same here - three flights from July/August just posted. I had given up all hope!
Old Nov 10, 17, 7:46 am

Programs: EI Aer Club; AF/KLM Flying Blue; IHG Rewards Club Elite; GHA Discovery Platinum
If you book a plus fare in A/W/T/Z, do you get the full 25 credits or 12.5?

The website suggests you would get the full 25 (I read it that only saver fares in A/W/T/Z would earn half the standard rate, but not Plus or Advantage) but I've heard conflicting stories.
Old Nov 10, 17, 9:24 am

Programs: EI Gold
Originally Posted by mb48 View Post
If you book a plus fare in A/W/T/Z, do you get the full 25 credits or 12.5?

The website suggests you would get the full 25 (I read it that only saver fares in A/W/T/Z would earn half the standard rate, but not Plus or Advantage) but I've heard conflicting stories.
You get the full 25 once it's a plus fare, regardless of fare bucket.

Search this Thread