Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

Shannon airport from delta to are lingus London ..3 hrs between flights enough time ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shannon airport from delta to are lingus London ..3 hrs between flights enough time ?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2018, 4:49 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by khkchan
Set to fly from SNN to BOS - there is a Priority Pass lounge before US pre-clearance and I have Global Entry. Would like to spend as much time in the lounge as possible before heading to the pre-clearance. How long should I budget my time before flight departure? Thanks.
10 minutes? Every time I’ve gone through it’s been myself and max a handful of other people.

The lounge and US CBP are nearly adjacent to each other.
Old May 21, 2018, 2:23 am

SNN is a great small friendly airport to transfer through. I was on an Aer Lingus flight from
EDI (on Stobart Air - yuk) connecting to BOS that was late last summer. SNN pre clearance
moved the BOS passengers to the front of the line and quickly dealt with the system's
complaints about those of us whose luggage did not make it on the Stobart flight.
Old May 21, 2018, 4:53 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by 49holding
booked a 9 nite RT on Delta to Shannon arriving Friday July 8 at 1010am. Now want to fly to London for 3 nites that day Friday . Aer lingus has a flight at 110 pm and would prefer that one as the next one is 530 p,and hate to hang around the airport sleep deprived ..so. 2 different tickets 2 different airlines, checked luggage...I assume I would have to go thru passport control then pick up bags , go to are lingus and check in there. ..my question is...is 3 hrs enuf time. I know Shannon is a small airport .. Thoughts ..advise accepted
Originally Posted by johhn14

10 minutes? Every time I’ve gone through it’s been myself and max a handful of other people.

The lounge and US CBP are nearly adjacent to each other.
come to think of it, when I went through last August be lounge was on the US side and closed to everyone else. This was different than when I went through in January. Maybe they switch it seasonally? I could see there being far greater US demand in the summer months and catering to more Europeans in the winter who are on much shorter legs anyways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.