Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAQ No.1: Aer Lingus Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 1:16 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
Most likely the BA lounge
Old May 3, 2018, 6:41 am

Programs: BA Gold
Any idea what lounge EI will be using at PHL ? The BA one? Thanks
Old May 3, 2018, 12:23 pm

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
PHL is the BA
SEA is 'The Club' which is in terminal A, which is interesting as wide body jets are rare enough on A in Seattle
Old May 14, 2018, 6:13 am

Executive Lounge Dublin T1

Do any of you know if they will show a live match in eth lounge?

Will be at the airport in a few weeks, and will fly just after Ireland vs. Australia rugby match.

The match is on 11:00 – 13:00 9th June

Thanks.
Old May 17, 2018, 7:29 am

Programs: SMWS
Originally Posted by Mike_Smith
Executive Lounge Dublin T1

Do any of you know if they will show a live match in eth lounge?

Will be at the airport in a few weeks, and will fly just after Ireland vs. Australia rugby match.

The match is on 11:00 – 13:00 9th June

Thanks.
they don't have the sports channels AFAIK

I saw a few people gathered around dodgy streams during the Lions last year
Old Jul 4, 2018, 1:00 am

FYI, I have just made a reservation for November, DUB-MCO-DUB and I have received an email I didn't get last year telling me about lounges and the MCO lounge is "The Club MCO" - I know that they are using Airside 4 now round about Gate 83 (don't know why they moved away from Gate 17!).

Strangely the lounge shown for DUB is "Departing Dublin at the Aer Lingus Lounge" which I don't think is right.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by SandLake
FYI, I have just made a reservation for November, DUB-MCO-DUB and I have received an email I didn't get last year telling me about lounges and the MCO lounge is "The Club MCO" - I know that they are using Airside 4 now round about Gate 83 (don't know why they moved away from Gate 17!).

Strangely the lounge shown for DUB is "Departing Dublin at the Aer Lingus Lounge" which I don't think is right.
I used Club MCO Lounge last November. Nice enough lounge with decent food and drink options.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
What Lounge do EI use departing LGW. Says No. 1 Traveller on the website but I thought I read somewhere that the Aspire lounge was in use? Any help?
Old Aug 3, 2018, 5:13 pm

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by alserire
What Lounge do EI use departing LGW. Says No. 1 Traveller on the website but I thought I read somewhere that the Aspire lounge was in use? Any help?
No.1 Traveller Lounge it is!
Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by Shamrock125
When flying to BOS in J and connecting with JetBlue (one ticket booked via EI), can I access the lounge during the layover by presenting the DUB-BOS leg boarding pass?
Similar question to the above, but, I have finally got my AC Silver card. Will that make any difference for lounge access during the layover in BOS?
Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:06 am

No access
Shamrock125 likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 9:43 pm

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by alserire
No.1 Traveller Lounge it is!
Was also there recently after a long break from LGW. Actually one of the better lounges that EI travelers have access to. Good, freshly prepared food, decent bar service and (on the Sunday evening I was there) it was quiet with plenty of good seating. ^
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:17 am

Atlantic lounge in MUC set to close on Oct 28th (notice in the lounge). 'Replaced' by another one (Airport Lounge World) in a different location but still in the non schengen area https://www.munich-airport.de/airpor...-world-4813564 . Wonder will EI switch to this or go with the BA lounge. The new lounge website does not mention EI as a partner, yet anyway
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by mccartje
Atlantic lounge in MUC set to close on Oct 28th (notice in the lounge). 'Replaced' by another one (Airport Lounge World) in a different location but still in the non schengen area https://www.munich-airport.de/airpor...-world-4813564 . Wonder will EI switch to this or go with the BA lounge. The new lounge website does not mention EI as a partner, yet anyway
Update to this, EI is indeed using the new lounge above and is now listed as a partner on the website. Haven't been there yet but it looks a nice spot. Side note the BA lounge is also closed in MUC and BA using this new lounge also (hence EI not switching to that one). Probably a new refurb at MUC meant a few changes. This is not updated on the EI website yet, still says the old Atlantik lounge.
Old Nov 14, 2018, 8:29 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Aerclub Concierge, UA*S, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by Dambus

Was also there recently after a long break from LGW. Actually one of the better lounges that EI travelers have access to. Good, freshly prepared food, decent bar service and (on the Sunday evening I was there) it was quiet with plenty of good seating. ^
It is a nice lounge though the staff have a very bad habit of putting reserved signs on a lot of the tables as they can't be bothered to clean.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.