Finally free!

Old Sep 6, 23, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Finally free!

This was my first booking after being demoted to silver last spring. I booked us (my wife and me) a return trip for a few days in Athens in about a couple of weeks with... Volotea, saving more than 55% when compared to what I would have paid if I did this like during my previous life. I'm now looking forward to booking our first international flight next month with God knows which airline, again without caring about miles, coupons, lounges, etc., only price and schedule.
fifty_two, the810, romans and 6 others like this.
Old Sep 7, 23, 4:09 am

Smile

Originally Posted by KLouis
This was my first booking after being demoted to silver last spring. I booked us (my wife and me) a return trip for a few days in Athens in about a couple of weeks with... Volotea, saving more than 55% when compared to what I would have paid if I did this like during my previous life. I'm now looking forward to booking our first international flight next month with God knows which airline, again without caring about miles, coupons, lounges, etc., only price and schedule.
you could do the same before, why you didn't? anyway thank you for all valuable advices and wish you a lot of safe and pleasant flights
Old Sep 7, 23, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by romans
you could do the same before, why you didn't? anyway thank you for all valuable advices and wish you a lot of safe and pleasant flights
No, I couldn't: I was... collecting miles! Now I have a different problem: ~450000 miles with FB, ~300000 with M+B, but I prefer staying home to staying in a hotel on a different continent! And thanks for your kind words, though wishing me only a few flights!
Old Sep 7, 23, 1:11 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by KLouis
I'm now looking forward to booking our first international flight next month with God knows which airline, again without caring about miles, coupons, lounges, etc., only price and schedule.
Just wait until you discover the Tier Point Run thread on the BA forum ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.