Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Can you credit Lufthansa Cityline flights to Aegean?

Old Aug 6, 2023, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Booking Poland to Frankfurt, Frankfurt ot LHR, with Lufthansa Cityline, will they credit miles to my Aegean account?
Old Aug 6, 2023, 5:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, LH FTL, IHG Diamond
Yes, those are "normal" Lufthansa flights, so if booked in a eligible booking class they will credit.
Old Aug 6, 2023, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Grey55
Lufthansa Cityline, will they credit miles to my Aegean account?
Yes, as per the Lufthansa partner page. Note that not all fare classes will earn in Miles+Bonus
gioannis13 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 9:23 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Lightbulb

same question for air dolomiti flights under LH code , does it work ?

I wanna do manual claim but the system say my flight number is not correct = The flight number you have filled in is not valid for mileage accrual. Please check the details, request again or contact us. (189)

and when i try to use the form to send a request by email i am asked to provide bank details which are not required

Any hint what to do ?

Last edited by fifty_two; Aug 16, 2023 at 9:30 am
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:32 am

If it's Air Dolomiti prime, e.g. flights from VRN (that means that LH flight codeshare would be LH9XXX) then you probably get 0. Not sure if there are EN flights that operate just for LH (so they have a LH prime flight number).
fifty_two likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 8:07 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
If it's Air Dolomiti prime, e.g. flights from VRN (that means that LH flight codeshare would be LH9XXX) then you probably get 0. Not sure if there are EN flights that operate just for LH (so they have a LH prime flight number).
Ok thanks , lesson learned
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by jerry_greece
On these flights LH will not even give you lounge access if you are any other *G because they are not operated by a *A carrier. More of LH behaviour to limit *A benefits to anyone who is not a Miles & Much Less status holder.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, LH FTL, IHG Diamond
There used to be some flights operated by EN on behalf of LH, they had "normal" LH flight numbers for the route, I had this case once for FRA - BSL.
They will get A3 miles, although I am not sure if those still exist.

My recent experience was MUC - DRS on a domestic flight, which turned out to be a "real" EN flight, it had EN83xx flight number and only a LH codeshare.
A3*G status and benefits did not apply (no lounge access in MUC), marked as A3P on boading pass and therefore no miles to get.
In the process now trying to retro claim this one with LH but "Bearbeitungen knnen zur Zeit lnger dauern"...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.