Aegean Comfortflex change

Old Feb 13, 2024, 4:55 am
a.p

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by nk15
My concern/suspicion is that the airline may be holding the last few tickets for sale, maybe the last 3 or so, and not releasing them online for the free same day change, so you have to call in and push them to do that. This is just speculation, but consistent with the two data points above. Or, maybe the latter one was a rare glitch.
My thought exactly. They wouldn't tell me what was wrong or if it's something that regularly happens.

Originally Posted by giorginho
In the app it should show up right away when you check your flight. Perhaps it won't activate immediately at 00:01 (sometimes even online check-in first becomes available 10 minutes past the T-48hours mark). But it should show up.
And yet it didn't. And support confirmed it didn't (as i've already stated).
giorginho likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2024, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by a.p
And yet it didn't. And support confirmed it didn't (as i've already stated).
And just to double(or even triple)-check: The CDG-ATH was in fact the only flight you had on that itinerary, so no connecting flight (or other flight prior to that), no multi-city etc. etc., right?
Old Feb 14, 2024, 4:24 am
a.p

Programs: A3*G
Yes it was
giorginho likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by nk15
I am following up on this thread, has anyone used the comfortflex same day flight change successfully with no fare difference? Does it need any specific fare class availability to work, or as long as there is even one seat for sale, it will be available after midnight the day of the flight? Any success with this, especially on the ATH-LHR flights? Is this legit or are there any shenanigans?
I was able to do this once on a LHR-ATH flight during a very busy period as well (think it was just before xmas of 2022). It was a very smooth process done online, the earlier flight was available to change to on midnight of the day I was going to fly. I was actually really pleasantly surprised in terms of how easy it was and the fact that the flight was so busy given the period. Maybe it was because I was taking an earlier flight leaving them a seat to sell on the later one so more chances for that seat to be sold? Again things might have changed as its been more than a year but the process worked as a charm for me.
KATERGOO, nk15 and giorginho like this.
Old Apr 9, 2024, 2:37 pm

Programs: AC*SE, A3*G, AA-EP, UA*S,
Has anyone used this when in conjunction with an upgrade voucher? Does the upgrade carry over?
Old Apr 9, 2024, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by swgsword
Has anyone used this when in conjunction with an upgrade voucher? Does the upgrade carry over?
Tickets upgraded using vouchers can only be changed through the call center.
So this option would not be available during checkin.
Also, have you read the terms & conditions of the vouchers, regarding ticket changes?
Old Apr 10, 2024, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by swgsword
This was also discussed here 2 weeks ago (from #2905 onwards).
Only way to go: Remove upgrade, get re-booked into your original economy class on the new flight and see if a very last-minute upgrade request (as you'll probably be just a few hours before the flight departs) could go through.
I can't say I would expect this to work out though, perhaps if the new flight is, like, near-empty...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.