Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

New mileage table for A3 international flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New mileage table for A3 international flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2023, 3:33 am

Did they also "downgrade" booking class H's earnings on domestic flights or was it always there in the "middle" group? On international flights H earns as much as Y ​​​​​​.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by headingwest
So now it makes sense. It looks to me like all they have done is added Business Basic (at 1100 miles) to the domestic earnings, that's all.
at least you see how hard is to update that ugly table… am I only one that hates this table design?
MeltingAlf likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 5:24 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by romans
at least you see how hard is to update that ugly table… am I only one that hates this table design?
Tables are probably one of the most painful things to deal with in HTML, so...

​​​EDIT: Is it me on mobile or is the "how to redeem" bit on the same website botched as well? Seems like someone copied the domestic earning tables four times and forgot to check
romans likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by MeltingAlf
​EDIT: Is it me on mobile or is the "how to redeem" bit on the same website botched as well? Seems like someone copied the domestic earning tables four times and forgot to check
Yeah, looks like it. The Greek version of the website has the correct content though ​​​​​​.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 9:13 am
a.p

Programs: A3*G
Could someone edit the title of this thread ? Or even delete it ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.