Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Booking seasonal connections, out of season...

Old Nov 25, 2022, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G

Not sure if this has been covered, but Aegean restricts searching of seasonal routes, even if there are available flights, which is bizarre. If you want to book online direct, and not via an OTA or by phone, you can simply select a date within their range (in the example below's case end of July) the keep moving back on their flexible fares calendar until your desired date. On the CFU-NCE route for example there were actually flights available throughout the year...

romans and asf99 like this.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 11:00 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
oh! Thanks for that! Amazing tips here!
Old Nov 25, 2022, 11:25 am

Yeah, that's bothered me a couple of times in the past as well, but most of the time the search would start functioning correctly a couple of weeks after the corresponding schedule was actually released / made available for booking. Since I'd guess that NCE flights were made available around the same time as the other seasonal routes (which was back in September if I'm not mistaken, so 2 months ago!), I do find it quite bizzare that this still persists.
Of course it's nice that you can actually navigate all the way back or forward to your desired dates, but I've come across the exact opposite issue, that the "error message" would give me a piece of information like "flights from ATH to CGN are only available from 01/10/2021 until 31/10/2021 and from 25/03/2022 until 10/05/2022" and then neither would be actually correct!
eshroom likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.