Search

Dropping middle legs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2021, 1:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Dropping middle legs

I have a booking TLV-ATH-JMK-ATH-TLV and want to drop the ATH-JMK-ATH legs
Has anyone been able to do this or will A3 reprice the itinerary? currently TLV-ATH-TLV is more expensive than what I paid for the whole ticket.

Thank you!
Old Mar 21, 2021, 3:36 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Most likely they will not do this for free; They would re-price the itinerary (destination change) and that would be against currently available fares/prices.
Keep in mind that if you were to leave the booking as-is and you would not take the ATH-JMK flight, that the other flights on the booking will automatically be canceled.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Keep in mind that if you were to leave the booking as-is and you would not take the ATH-JMK flight, that the other flights on the booking will automatically be canceled.
I am aware of this. Was wondering if they would let me drop the legs without repricing.
I will call A3 tomorrow and update.
powergean likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 4:36 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Buy JMK-ATH-JMK to position, might be cheap and you have segments, a few miles and maybe divorce ahead
Old Mar 21, 2021, 5:06 am

Position for what: s(h)e's talking about skipping Mykonos!

PS ...perhaps because of a divorce threat!
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by KLouis
Position for what: s(h)e's talking about skipping Mykonos!

PS ...perhaps because of a divorce threat!
He can do the JMK flights and go back immediately. I know what he wants to do. It just looks like he doesn't want to stay in Mykonos for the duration of the trip so why not fly there and buy JMK-ATH back immediately and then do the same to start the trip back.
irishguy28 and romans like this.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 7:19 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Houminer
I am aware of this. Was wondering if they would let me drop the legs without repricing.
I will call A3 tomorrow and update.
If you are aware, then you know the answer,

It is down to whether a given customer service agent either waives the repricing or makes a mistake. Which one does not matter to you.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by 747jetter
He can do the JMK flights and go back immediately. I know what he wants to do. It just looks like he doesn't want to stay in Mykonos for the duration of the trip so why not fly there and buy JMK-ATH back immediately and then do the same to start the trip back.
Oh, is that so? I thought (s)he had found out that, as of the day before yesterday and for the next 15 days at least, Mykonos has been placed on the deep-red list; C19-wise, that is...
Old Mar 21, 2021, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by KLouis
Oh, is that so? I thought (s)he had found out that, as of the day before yesterday and for the next 15 days at least, Mykonos has been placed on the deep-red list; C19-wise, that is...
Excuse me then, I only wanted to give a piece of advice how it is doable without being no show for some part of the journey.....
Old Mar 21, 2021, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by 747jetter
Excuse me then, I only wanted to give a piece of advice how it is doable without being no show for some part of the journey.....
No problem, of course: we may both be wrong
Old Mar 22, 2021, 4:09 pm

If you have all the tickets on one reservation, most likely they will cancel all the rest . Better call them befor you do it!
Old Mar 23, 2021, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Change fee was 300 euro.. So did not make the change.
Guess I will fly to JMK
romans and KLouis like this.
Old Mar 23, 2021, 6:23 am

300 € only? That's about what one pays for a flute of "french" champagne in Mykonos!
Houminer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.