Search

Aegean [pre-flight] survey

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2020, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Aegean [pre-flight] survey

I booked 2 flights for May 2021, LHR-RHO & RHO to AMS last week. Today I received a survey from Aegean about safety on the ground and onboard etc. One of the questions was did I want Hot Meals, Packaged meals or No meals. I opted for Hot Meals. Another question was interaction with the crew; To be kept to a minimum or the same as before. I opted same as before as long as the crew has a mask on.

Its good that they are surveying their customers as they may have got feedback from customers to perhaps change the current way of doing things onboard. There were other questions but unfortunately I cannot list them all.

TELL US YOUR OPINIONDear passenger,
Our top priority in AEGEAN and Olympic Air is your safety and the constant improvement of your travel experience.
In the new reality that is now forming and on the occasion of your recent booking, we would like your opinion, so as to shape a comfortable experience on each of your next flights.
Old Dec 1, 2020, 11:26 am
Suspended

Yeah, I got this in June for my July flight. Flight which was cancelled in the end I also selected I would like hot meals and I believe a lot of people have as well, but no change six months later.

Last edited by flyertalker0039345; Dec 2, 2020 at 4:04 am Reason: I am incapable of not making spelling errors
Old Dec 1, 2020, 3:35 pm

I also posted about this "survey" when I got it a couple of weeks before my flight (must have been early October). I have a strong feeling that even if the result is 100% in favor of hot meals on board this won't be happening anytime soon, so I am beginning to think that the "survey" has a different purpose...
romans and Romanianflyer like this.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 6:21 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
I've had this survey too and I replied that whatever about domestic services which are all very short, normal service should be resumed on services to northern Europe ASAP.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 6:39 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
I've had it too for a flight next October. I said I thought things should get back to as near normal as possible especially on the catering front. I travel mostly LHR-ATH and the timings necessarily always include a meal time and often when you arrive at either end it's past time e.g. A3 603 arriving 22.10 but leaving at 16.35. You don't want to start finding dinner on arrival.
Romanianflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.