Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Register to Miles+Bonus today and earn 5,000 award miles!

Old Nov 20, 2020, 3:26 am
Original Poster

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...onpromo_nov20/
  • The offer is valid for new Miles+Bonus registrations or Basic account upgrades that will take place from 20.11.2020 (12:00am, Greece time) up until 01.12.2019 (23:59, Greece time) through aegeanair.com and the Aegean app.
error occured but seems to be nice offer
giorginho likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2020, 7:29 am

Programs: *G
What is "Basic account upgrades"?
Old Nov 20, 2020, 7:38 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by daiseiko
What is "Basic account upgrades"?
A Basic Account is where you can register your details so that you can book quicker or manage you bookings. It's not a Miles & Bonus account.

So I suppose with this offer you get the 5,000 Award Miles when you upgrade to a full M&B account.

https://en.aegeanair.com/member/login/
GUWonder and romans like this.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 2:38 am

Programs: GA/SQ/CX
A little update, it seems that you won't directly get 5000 miles now(I registered mine last week, now I'm helping a friend). You'll begin with 1000 miles then the extra 4000 miles will be credited before December 15th
Old Dec 9, 2020, 3:38 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
For those who got the 1000 miles in the account for this promo but were anticipating for the additional 4000 miles to get credited on a more delayed basis (than was initially the case with this promo), have any of the additional 4000 miles been posting in recent days? Or is it mostly still a waiting game?
Old Dec 9, 2020, 11:07 pm

Programs: GA/SQ/CX
Originally Posted by GUWonder
For those who got the 1000 miles in the account for this promo but were anticipating for the additional 4000 miles to get credited on a more delayed basis (than was initially the case with this promo), have any of the additional 4000 miles been posting in recent days? Or is it mostly still a waiting game?
Unfortunately, it's not credited yet, I have some friends registered and none of them got their 4000 miles yet, I guess we'll wait and see until December 15th which is the promised date. I'll update here once the miles are credited.
GUWonder likes this.

Last edited by maxc_20; Dec 9, 2020 at 11:19 pm
Old Dec 15, 2020, 6:13 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Nothing posted in my account yet.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 6:40 am
Original Poster

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...spended_nov20/
Old Dec 15, 2020, 7:12 am

Programs: American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist
As of 15.12.2020 Miles+Bonus Members that have completed their registration, and have registered at least 1 flight with AEGEAN, Olympic Air or Star Alliance in their Miles + Bonus account or are AEGEAN Bonus Visa/AEGEAN Visa Cyprus cardholders with completed registration, are entitled to miles transfer service.

The promo did not say anything about needing to "register" 1 flight or have the CC for the additional 4,000. Is this bait and switch?
Old Dec 15, 2020, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Filler03
As of 15.12.2020 Miles+Bonus Members that have completed their registration, and have registered at least 1 flight with AEGEAN, Olympic Air or Star Alliance in their Miles + Bonus account or are AEGEAN Bonus Visa/AEGEAN Visa Cyprus cardholders with completed registration, are entitled to miles transfer service.

The promo did not say anything about needing to "register" 1 flight or have the CC for the additional 4,000. Is this bait and switch?
exactlly I realized that too.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 7:28 am

Oh come on, read more carefully. The service of transfering miles is available again. It doesn't have anything to do with the 5000 miles.
Now if you made a fake account wanting to tranfer the 5000 miles to your accounts, oh well next time.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Chr04
Oh come on, read more carefully. The service of transfering miles is available again. It doesn't have anything to do with the 5000 miles.
Now if you made a fake account wanting to tranfer the 5000 miles to your accounts, oh well next time.
info above is related with transfer indeed so why so offensive?
Old Dec 15, 2020, 8:17 am
Original Poster

+ https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...p_terms_dec20/ A3 added now. So I would expect another bunch of miles after they finish their new term and conditions
Old Dec 15, 2020, 1:45 pm

Why would anyone, who never flies with Aegean/Olympic or within the star alliance network, open a M&B account? ​​​​​​
I don't see what the problem with Aegean's policy is here...
powergean likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by giorginho
Why would anyone, who never flies with Aegean/Olympic or within the star alliance network, open a M&B account? ​​​​​​
I don't see what the problem with Aegean's policy is here...
from my point of view I don't see any problem here (I didn't participate in this promotion) but recently things are fixed from A3 side really weird moreover unprofessional!
Is there anyone in A3 who can also think few steps ahead?! e.g. before they announce special offer such as this?! Ofc there will be always plenty of people wanna abuse offers like this, as much as they can. So basically I am just curious how they think and even if they think what they do.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.