Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus
Reload this Page >

Register to Miles+Bonus today and earn 5,000 award miles!

Register to Miles+Bonus today and earn 5,000 award miles!

Old Nov 20, 20, 3:26 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
Register to Miles+Bonus today and earn 5,000 award miles!

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...onpromo_nov20/
  • The offer is valid for new Miles+Bonus registrations or Basic account upgrades that will take place from 20.11.2020 (12:00am, Greece time) up until 01.12.2019 (23:59, Greece time) through aegeanair.com and the Aegean app.
error occured but seems to be nice offer
giorginho likes this.
romans is online now  
Old Nov 20, 20, 7:29 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 130
What is "Basic account upgrades"?
daiseiko is offline  
Old Nov 20, 20, 7:38 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Wedged somewhere between BTS and VIE ✈
Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold)
Posts: 6,033
Originally Posted by daiseiko View Post
What is "Basic account upgrades"?
A Basic Account is where you can register your details so that you can book quicker or manage you bookings. It's not a Miles & Bonus account.

So I suppose with this offer you get the 5,000 Award Miles when you upgrade to a full M&B account.

https://en.aegeanair.com/member/login/
GUWonder and romans like this.
headingwest is offline  
Old Nov 28, 20, 2:38 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CGK/TPE
Programs: GA/SQ/CX
Posts: 28
A little update, it seems that you won't directly get 5000 miles now(I registered mine last week, now I'm helping a friend). You'll begin with 1000 miles then the extra 4000 miles will be credited before December 15th
maxc_20 is offline  
Old Dec 9, 20, 3:38 am
  #5  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Posts: 94,316
For those who got the 1000 miles in the account for this promo but were anticipating for the additional 4000 miles to get credited on a more delayed basis (than was initially the case with this promo), have any of the additional 4000 miles been posting in recent days? Or is it mostly still a waiting game?
GUWonder is offline  
Old Dec 9, 20, 11:07 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CGK/TPE
Programs: GA/SQ/CX
Posts: 28
Originally Posted by GUWonder View Post
For those who got the 1000 miles in the account for this promo but were anticipating for the additional 4000 miles to get credited on a more delayed basis (than was initially the case with this promo), have any of the additional 4000 miles been posting in recent days? Or is it mostly still a waiting game?
Unfortunately, it's not credited yet, I have some friends registered and none of them got their 4000 miles yet, I guess we'll wait and see until December 15th which is the promised date. I'll update here once the miles are credited.
GUWonder likes this.

Last edited by maxc_20; Dec 9, 20 at 11:19 pm
maxc_20 is offline  
Old Dec 15, 20, 6:13 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Programs: Delta Silver, BA Bronze, Accor Gold, HH Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 5,159
Nothing posted in my account yet.
KLflyerRalph is online now  
Old Dec 15, 20, 6:40 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...spended_nov20/
romans is online now  
Old Dec 15, 20, 7:12 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 234
As of 15.12.2020 Miles+Bonus Members that have completed their registration, and have registered at least 1 flight with AEGEAN, Olympic Air or Star Alliance in their Miles + Bonus account or are AEGEAN Bonus Visa/AEGEAN Visa Cyprus cardholders with completed registration, are entitled to miles transfer service.

The promo did not say anything about needing to "register" 1 flight or have the CC for the additional 4,000. Is this bait and switch?
Filler03 is offline  
Old Dec 15, 20, 7:24 am
  #10  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
Originally Posted by Filler03 View Post
As of 15.12.2020 Miles+Bonus Members that have completed their registration, and have registered at least 1 flight with AEGEAN, Olympic Air or Star Alliance in their Miles + Bonus account or are AEGEAN Bonus Visa/AEGEAN Visa Cyprus cardholders with completed registration, are entitled to miles transfer service.

The promo did not say anything about needing to "register" 1 flight or have the CC for the additional 4,000. Is this bait and switch?
exactlly I realized that too.
romans is online now  
Old Dec 15, 20, 7:28 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 113
Oh come on, read more carefully. The service of transfering miles is available again. It doesn't have anything to do with the 5000 miles.
Now if you made a fake account wanting to tranfer the 5000 miles to your accounts, oh well next time.
Chr04 is offline  
Old Dec 15, 20, 7:42 am
  #12  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
Originally Posted by Chr04 View Post
Oh come on, read more carefully. The service of transfering miles is available again. It doesn't have anything to do with the 5000 miles.
Now if you made a fake account wanting to tranfer the 5000 miles to your accounts, oh well next time.
info above is related with transfer indeed so why so offensive?
romans is online now  
Old Dec 15, 20, 8:17 am
  #13  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
+ https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...p_terms_dec20/ A3 added now. So I would expect another bunch of miles after they finish their new term and conditions
romans is online now  
Old Dec 15, 20, 1:45 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 319
Why would anyone, who never flies with Aegean/Olympic or within the star alliance network, open a M&B account? ​​​​​​
I don't see what the problem with Aegean's policy is here...
powergean likes this.
giorginho is offline  
Old Dec 15, 20, 1:56 pm
  #15  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Programs: A3*G, AF/KL*S
Posts: 372
Originally Posted by giorginho View Post
Why would anyone, who never flies with Aegean/Olympic or within the star alliance network, open a M&B account? ​​​​​​
I don't see what the problem with Aegean's policy is here...
from my point of view I don't see any problem here (I didn't participate in this promotion) but recently things are fixed from A3 side really weird moreover unprofessional!
Is there anyone in A3 who can also think few steps ahead?! e.g. before they announce special offer such as this?! Ofc there will be always plenty of people wanna abuse offers like this, as much as they can. So basically I am just curious how they think and even if they think what they do.
romans is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: