Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Big schedule changes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2020, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by romans
Those who asked for voucher recently, did you get your +10% value? Because yesterday I asked for voucher for my cancelled flight and voucher has been sent today without that value. It's getting worse and worse with A3, also my upgrade coupons should be back in my account, atm they're are not back.
Was it a cash flight or a flight booked with a voucher issued previously?

EDIT: @romans Thanks, just saw your edit. It seems that they are a lot of mistakes happening with vouchers. Especially with the currency validity on the code.

Last edited by Ogunsoto; Oct 23, 2020 at 5:33 am Reason: Update based on edit.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: aegean gold , klm explorer
Those who asked for voucher recently, did you get your +10% value? Because yesterday I asked for voucher for my cancelled flight and voucher has been sent today without that value. It's getting worse and worse with A3, also my upgrade coupons should be back in my account, atm they're are not back.

btw: ticket paid by cash
I got a +10%. requested yesterday, got it today.
Resolution and romans like this.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 7:26 am

Ogunsoto - added correct info, thx

@Yreal - good, probably someone just [mod: hidden expletive removed] it up, A3 twitter already promised they will check that out asap.
Yreal likes this.

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Oct 24, 2020 at 2:42 am Reason: Rule 16
Old Oct 23, 2020, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Cool

Ogunsoto - added correct info, thx

@Yreal - good, probably someone just [mod: hidden expletive removed] it up, A3 twitter already promised they will check that out asap.
Are they doing this manualy?

Anyway, the big schedule hussel is over. time to book some flights

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Oct 24, 2020 at 2:42 am Reason: Align quote
Old Oct 23, 2020, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by Yreal
Are they doing this manualy?

Anyway, the big schedule hussel is over. time to book some flights
dunno how they are doing that! but I am missing my +10% amount + 2 seat upgrade coupons
Old Oct 23, 2020, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Just got off the Phone

- you get the upgrade voucher back, but that takes longer to proces
- They cant rebook you on LH or any other airlines
- They cant change the destination on your booking -> You have to go voucher -> rebook
romans likes this.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 6:21 am

Programs: A3 *G, LX *G, AF *S
dunno how they are doing that! but I am missing my +10% amount + 2 seat upgrade coupons
Got a voucher beginning of Sept, with the 10%.
I got the 10% for all my vouchers but one (and that one was in the middle of the whole sequence, so not at the beginning or end), so it seems errors can happen. You should follow up with them.
romans likes this.
Old Oct 24, 2020, 7:15 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
And it also works the other way around. I voluntarily canceled a flight (which was operating) and since I had originally partly paid by voucher, I decided to ask for the whole amount to be returned as a voucher (Just to make things less complicated). They first removed the 20 euro callcenter fee, but then still added the 10% on top - meaning that the total amount on the voucher, in the end, almost matches the original flight value.
romans likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2020, 4:38 am
Original Poster

This sure as hell seemed to have caused a price spike...
Old Oct 27, 2020, 5:38 am

In spite of our Mod's request (post #44 ), this remains one of the most tutti frutti or potpourri threads in the A3 forum. Now, to top it, we learn that this caused a price hike. The new schedule? Plane ownership? Upgrade vouchers? Price of miles? A3's expected bankruptcy? Just to mention a few examples of this ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.