Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Immediate turnaround at ZTH, is it possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Immediate turnaround at ZTH, is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2020, 3:49 pm

ok, sorry!
Old Oct 18, 2020, 6:40 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by Dover2Golf
That's not my experience.
Not my experience either, but perhaps it depends on the airport. If Zakynthos is a bit bigger (never flown from there) there might be little to no interactions between FAs and airport employees.

Now at the truly small airports (turboprop only service), talking with the crew definitely works out, as they will often chat or even drink a coffee with ground staff in true Greek fashion

PS. I know that the OP is probably doing this run because of time constraints (which is a legit reason!), but in any other case not spending a full day on a Greek island and doing an immediate turn is a downright insult to the gorgeous country of Greece
lhrpete, Dover2Golf and giorginho like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.