Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Hold my booking with 14 days to decide old option bookings return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2020, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Email in from OA . Its like the old days of free options .

Now, you have extra time to decide! Your booking is on hold for you!

As we start to travel together again, we understand that you might need some extra time to think about your next flight. Now, with “Hold my Booking” service you have 14 days to make up your mind, while we keep your selected flight on hold at the current available price! Valid for travelling between 01/07/2020 – 31/08/2020. - Hold my Booking -
Travel with flexibility and peace of mind!
You have 14 days to decide.
Old May 28, 2020, 12:28 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I do wonder what the point of this is other than Aegean just getting an extra flow of cash.

Will the Credit Vouchers be able to be applied to these bookings once the 'hold' option has been applied? The promotional code box is located on the search function, so presumably once you've held the flight it won't be easy to apply the voucher. Or maybe I'm wrong (not the first time!).
Old May 28, 2020, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Vouchers should be able to be applied to confirm options even if it takes a phone call as its a valid form of payment.

The point is will they deem the refund vouchers as e vouchers for the €3-6 fee per sector .
headingwest likes this.

Last edited by DELLAS; May 28, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.